There is a lot to choose from in the world of CBD products. The demand for CBD has inspired the development of different types of products and various forms of CBD. One of the first things that people, who are new to CBD, usually ask is, ‘ What form of CBD should I pick for releasing stress, or pain?’ Let’s look at the various forms of CBD products, what they are and how they deliver the benefits of CBD.
CBD Tinctures are certainly among the most popular forms of taking CBD. Tinctures are a fast delivery method of CBD when taken sublingually (under the tongue) because the CBD directly enters the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system.
CBD Tinctures are concentrated and are easily administered with a dropper that allows for small, easily measured doses.
CBD Tinctures are formulated with CBD oil combined with a carrier oil like MCT Oil (a beneficial form of coconut oil) or hemp-seed oil. Tinctures can also be added to any food or beverage for an easy and enjoyable way to dose CBD.
The benefits of CBD Tinctures include:
* Fast delivery of CBD for pain response and discomfort (when taken sublingually).
* Fast delivery of CBD for stress response and mood enhancement (when taken sublingually)
* Extended, slower delivery of CBD when added to food or beverage, due to processing through the digestive system for a longer lasting relief.
CBD Edibles are an enjoyable and tasty way to dose CBD. CBD Edibles come in the form of delicious Gummies, Wellness Shots (shots of a scrumptious flavored CBD beverage), and even in the form of a decadent CBD Chocolate Bar.
The benefits of CBD Edibles include:
* Long lasting relief through gradual dispersal of the CBD throughout your body, over a period of time.
* Convenient and easy with measured dosing.
* Edibles are portable and tasty for on the go dosing!
CBD Flower And Vaping
Smoking natural CBD Flower is an effective and enjoyable way to experience the benefits of CBD, for those who are not opposed to smoking.
The benefits of CBD Flower include:
* CBD Flower has the full-spectrum of all of the beneficial compounds of the hemp plant. The naturally occurring profile of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and other compounds delivers the natural ‘synergy’ benefits of the plant.
* Smoking CBD Flower provides a relaxing and calming experience with a full range of benefits, to those that enjoy smoking.
* CBD Flower is a full-spectrum product and therefore has the federally legal amount of THC (less than 0.3%). If you are subject to drug testing, we recommend that you do not risk it by smoking CBD Flower. Instead, you can safely choose any Broad-Spectrum or Isolate CBD Product for your daily dose of CBD.
Vaping is a very popular method of dosing CBD for people that prefer not to inhale smoke, yet enjoy the inhaling experience.
The benefits of Vaping CBD include:
* Fast delivery of the benefits of CBD.
* Provide an enjoyable, great tasting, relaxing experience of dosing CBD.
* Disposable CBD Vape Bars are convenient, portable and maintenance free.
* Vaping products are also not recommended for those that are subject to drug testing, even though the THC level is non-detectable (0.001%).
All CBD Products will deliver the overall benefits of CBD. When it comes to picking the right form of CBD for you, it is a matter of personal preference, as well as determining if you want a fast acting or gradual dispersal of the effects of CBD, for your needs at the moment.
Most people find that they prefer different CBD products, for different needs, at different times. Enjoy the possibilities!
Be In The Know! Make sure you sign up for our newsletter for the latest product offers, product news and tips!
Join our email list and take 20% off your next order.
*Code will be emailed to you after signup.